What is an Arts Affiliate?
Getting the best out of your staff?
Trying to maximise your budgets?
Developing sponsorship opportunities?
Optimising your time effectively?
Looking to add more strings to your bow?
Our Arts Affiliates come from all areas of the arts ranging from individual artists to festivals, community arts organisations to galleries and museums. Through our Affiliates programme organisations of all sizes can avail of a variety of arts focussed development programmes.
Business to Arts works in a cooperative way with our Affiliates. We regularly meet and advise our business members on their sponsorship programmes and suggest the arts opportunities that would best fulfil their marketing and promotional needs.
Mentoring – Guidance through Knowledge, Wisdom and Experience.
Business to Arts is here to help and provide expert advice to our Affiliates. A session can be booked with our experienced staff members who can offer advice in a diverse number of areas such as marketing, PR, sponsorship-seeking, and development.
Annually we dedicate more than 2,000 man hours to meeting and advising people from the arts and cultural sector and managing the Business to Arts training programme. We recommend joining Business to Arts as an Arts Affiliate if you or your organisation will benefit from our key service provisions.
Click the link above or download the Arts Affiliate Subscription Form here and return the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about the
Arts Affiliate Programme
We try to be as fair as possible with the pricing of the Arts Affiliate Programme. As such, the tiered annual fee options are based on the turnover of the organisation, with a lower rate available for individual artists.
€110 Organisations with t/o €0–€100,000
€150 Organisations with t/o €100,000 –€300,000
€200 Organisations witht/o €300,000–€500,000
€250 Organisations witht/o €500,000–€1m
€300 Organisations witht/o €1m+
Detailed description of Business to Arts activities listed on subscription form
1. General Representation and Advocacy: Part of a network visible to businesses looking to engage with the arts – knowledge of Affiliate’s needs and activities provides Business to Arts with expertise on the Arts sector in order to advise its Business Members on their arts engagement.
2. Training in Professional Skills: All 1-2 day business courses offered by Irish Times Training are offered at a discounted rate of between 40%-70%
3. Access to Fundraising/Sponsorship Skills Sessions: Quarterly meetings – these two-hour group meetings offer Affiliates the opportunity to discuss their sponsorship needs, begin identifying their offering and prospecting for potential sponsors. As a follow-up, Business to Arts will review each sponsorship document and offer individual feedback and advice.
4. Attending the Allianz Business to Arts Awards: For subscriptions over €100: One invitation to the CEO/Director for the Allianz Business to Arts Awards annual ceremony
5. Networking Opportunities: Minimum two large events per annum.
6. Guidance/Mentorship on Sponsorship/Fundraising/Development Activities: Up to 3 One-to-one meetings with Business to Arts.
7. Bespoke Training: Possibility for consultancy projects for an additional fee.
8. Access to Paywall Research & Publications: A free digital copy of our annual Sponsorship Survey Report, access to the New Stream Capacity Building learnings and other publications as they are produced.
9. Other: We would love to hear how we can help you.
What is an Arts Affiliate?
getting the best out of your staff?
trying to maximise your budgets?
developing sponsorship opportunities?
optimising your time effectively?
looking to add more strings to your bow?
Our Arts Affiliates come from all areas of the arts ranging from individual artists to festivals, community arts organisations to galleries and museums. Through our Affiliates Scheme organisations of all sizes can avail of a variety of arts focussed development programmes.
Can you match me with a sponsor?
Business to Arts works in a cooperative way with our Affiliates and regularly meet and advise our business members on their sponsorship programmes and suggest the arts opportunities that would best fulfil their marketing and promotional needs.
We can assist you through our Sponsorship Sessions and feedback on proposal documents to prepare for your conversations with businesses.
It is not possible for us to approach a company or directly pitch on your behalf. We cannot ‘match’ a business with an artist or arts organisation – our model champions sustainability and diversifying income streams, including through sponsorship, and to advocate for the business and arts communities to work together.
Can you put me in contact with key business people?
Only you can decide who you want to work with, and who is the right fit for your organisation/practice. For data protection reasons, we can’t share confidential information with anyone, but where publicly available, we will share as much information as we can about the companies you want to work with.
Our networking events, such as the Allianz Business to Arts Awards, are also a great opportunity to meet other people in our network, and start conversations.
Representation as part of an advocacy group for the importance of the Arts in Ireland
Part of a network visible to businesses seeking to engage with the arts
Access to quarterly Sponsorship Skills development sessions
Up to 70% discounts on a broad range of Irish Times Training courses
Up to 3 one-to-one mentorship meetings with Business to Arts per year to discuss individual sponsorship / fundraising / development needs
Sponsorship Sessions or one-to-one meetings in both Cork and Galway once a year
Free digital copies of our publications as they are produced
Invitation to, or discounts for, networking events as they arise – minimum two large events per annum
Access to New Stream Capacity Building learnings
Access to Development Managers Forum for full-time professional fundraisers
Regular updates and opportunities via our e-news
For organisation subscriptions over €100: One invitation for the CEO/Director to the Allianz Business to Arts Awards ceremony